With the availability of a wide array of inexpensive and effective DIY tools, many clients today want to tackle at least some of the work for themselves. However, often there are elements that could benefit from a more experienced eye.
- Strategic thinking and insights, based on an audit of existing research, social media and industry trends.
- Study design – where we advise on the best approach to meet objectives and recommend companies to execute the various components of the research.
- Acting as an advisor to client-side researchers and marketers who are conducting studies in-house.
- Moderating in-person focus groups.
We also offer tech support to other qualitative researchers. This may take the form of:
- Design of a custom blog as a hub for respondent interaction and uploads
- Organization and analysis of text, audio and video content
- Conversion of findings into multi-media presentations
If you have a specific need, call us and we will tell you if we can help. If not, we’ll direct you to someone who can.