Most of the consulting I do takes the form of helping people with one or more phases of a project. Many clients today want to tackle at least some of the work for themselves for several reasons, with DIY research becoming more widespread. However, there is often some aspect that could benefit from a more experienced eye and that’s where I’m called in. Some examples are:
- Strategic thinking and insights.
- Study design – where I advise on the best approach to meet objectives and recommend companies to execute the various components of the research.
- Questionnaire design, including building online and mobile surveys.
- Acting as an advisor to client-side researchers and marketers who are conducting studies in-house.
- Analysis and reporting based on in-house client interviews and surveys.
I am also available for workshops, speaking and webinars. I have a reasonable hourly or daily rate which I would be happy to share with you when you write or call.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 415-404-7300