Most of the consulting I do takes the form of helping people with one or more phases of a project. Many clients today want to tackle at least some of the work for themselves for budgetary reasons, with DIY research becoming more widespread. However, there is often some aspect that could benefit from a more experienced eye and that’s where I’m called in. Some examples are:
- Study design – where I advise on the best approach to meet objectives, recommend companies to execute the various components, and negotiate the best prices with the field
- Screener / questionnaire design, including building online and mobile surveys.
- Presentation design, including the embedding of media
- Acting as “second chair” or partnering with other researchers
- Analysis and reporting based on in-house client interviews
I am also available for workshops, speaking and webinars. I have a reasonable hourly or daily rate which I would be happy to share with you when you write or call.