Trusted & Experienced / Innovative & Nimble
Frankie Johnson founded Research Arts in 1984 as a company dedicated to custom marketing research done well. Since then, we have conducted over a thousand qualitative and ethnographic studies, plus hundreds of surveys, earning the trust and respect of a wide array of clients along the way. Thirty years after its founding, the company has changed along with the rest of the marketing research community:
- In addition to in-person research, much of our work uses the latest online and mobile tools, including innovative platforms of our own design.
- We support the adoption of DIY tools by smaller organizations and in-house departments, while recognizing the need for supplemental services and training provided by experienced research professionals.
- Frankie has been joined by her sons, both of whom “grew up” in the business.
- Paul specializes in research with younger people with a focus on personal tech, entertainment and video games. He also has extensive experience with renewable energy and “artisan” products.
- Dan is a programmer and web developer who provides tech support for our more innovative methods.
- We also have relationships with an extensive network of trusted partners.
Our body of work has spanned almost every industry – retail, food, household products, financial services, travel and leisure, home building and improvement, telecommunications, energy, “green” products, website design, and more.
These are some of the companies and brands that have been repeat clients of Research Arts:
- ABC news
- ADVO and their retail clients
- ACE Hardware
- Arizona Public Service
- Benjamin Moore
- Boston Consulting Group
- Cadbury Schweppes
- Campbells Soup
- Fisher Price
- Fidelity Investments
- Heifer International
- Landor Associates
- Lucas Arts
- Morgan Stanley
- Norwest / Wells Fargo
- SC Johnson
- St. Jude Medical
- Stanley Tools
- Tribune Group
- Wells Fargo
- Several major advertising agencies